His-tory Pro-jects

Friday, November 04, 2005

WOW, how times have changed

I put up this pic so that you all will reconise me in the new system. I was 19 in this pic throwing TV's for Circut City Warehouse I was living on 2to3 hours of sleep a night, and had already gotten in three car acidents due to falling asleep at the wheele (arn't relationships great) the girl next to me was my freind/girlfreind/fiance depending on the hour and minute and who she was speaking to, there was a ring so I geuss the latter applies for most of the time. Its weird I look back at thoes days and wonder if I realy changed that much. (I want my black hair back)

1 comment(s):

haha! So my memory is correct! See now as a lil girl I remember you as the tall guy with tall black hair and long side burns.... picture proves me right! whoo whoo! thanks for changin btw ;)

By Blogger Vegan Runner Mommy, at 10:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home