His-tory Pro-jects

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bring back Visage


ah, for the days when I could dance.... now some of you have seen my more modern atempts at dancing and well lets just say valent efort, and thanks to all the girls for humoring me on the floor tonight.... Visage was a club that I used to sneek out to as a youth. and it was filed with goths, punks, skaters, mods,and a few skins on a ruff night but the place usaly under control. but there you could dance. I think a lot of my prolem is in the fact that I don't dance well with others. I have a hard enough time keeping my own rythem let alone my dance partners. the dancing that was done there was all solo. It was you and the music, now as far as looks well we all looked like freaks so i geuss you could say are dancing did as well. it was all in how you interped the song. the closees thing that I can think of would interpitive ballet a lot of swaying arm with sholder movement and small body convultions

maby if your reslly nice I'll deminstrate for you

2 comment(s):

All I'm going to say is...as long as you're having fun dancing, the other person's going ot hav fun too. But you know every once in a while I try to lead another girl and LEADING IS HARD! you have to think of how to turn someone, when, and without breaking their arm! girls part is much easier. So graet job guy!!!!!i still have both my arms and all my toes.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

Hey you get out there to dacnce so as they say "props" for that!! And that picture is how i remember you looking back when i was a kid.... soooo long ago

By Blogger Vegan Runner Mommy, at 10:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home