His-tory Pro-jects

Monday, November 28, 2005

Sit Ubu, sit

Herd a lot of talk about pets this weekend and I think the hole thing is sad....Don't get me wrong I love animals I watch the nature channel, I have three fish tanks and a bird but, when I am told that I am mean cause I eat a certain type of food is when I put my foot down. I don't have a problem with vegetarians, its the hypocritical people that get my feathers in a ruffle, don't get mad at me for eating Peking duck(cause you have a pet duck) wile your smacking your lips on some sweet&sour chicken. If I'm a jerk for eating a ham sandwich next time you go to get your new beautiful ostrich european carry all, just give me the 200$ and I'll take you out for a nice stake dinner.

then there's the abuse of animals, I'm sorry if a cat(or dog) is clawing at my shoulder wile I'm trying to accomplish something he's lucky that he just gets some vulgarities yelled at it and scooted across the floor. is that realy abuse I think not

(note: no names were used in above stories as to save the incrimination of any of the following people, Chelsy, Jacky, Stacy, Nina, Avril)

1 comment(s):

Yea, that was Sam's house ,he was my first dog. Huge dog, half Alaskan Malamute and half St. Bernard. Good dog
would give a "hay what you doing" bark but the worst it would be was a lickya to death cause you scratched my ear.

we sadly had to put him to sleep cause he was thought to be killing the naibors chickens but, ti was actualy their dog cause it didn't stop after he was gone. Sam being part Malamute was a scavenger he would come home with cow thighs from the local farms meat house. A few too many times he had feathers on him and so he got blamed... maby thats why I'm so cold when it comes to pets or, maybe it's the realization that how close are you going to be to something that you out live 20 times over. Are you never going to love another pet?

By Blogger TESTPLUG, at 7:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home