His-tory Pro-jects

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Blipie: not just a sub any more


Ok so I've had enough with the political correctness. At what point do we go from close friends to saps to afraid to express our self. Well emotions are probly the key to it all but, at some time we need to also realize that sometimes the truth is necessary. So in honor of truth in friendship I would to from now on be addressed as one of the following

tubbie
fatso
hefalump
big guy
biggist guy
2xL
large and in charge
michalin
heffer
suwie
blobert
tubbie lumkins
jubba
tons o fun
shamu
chunk
brawd sholders
brawd a$$
pudgie
bunns of veal
koolade
fatty Mcfaterson
huskie
large marge
the "blob"
anirexic malfunction
pete (I've always liked that mane)
peterbilt (they build semitrucks)
grimmis

well theres just a few but if you have any more feel free to post them (this is a chance to get off you chest all you skinnie ninies)

5 comment(s):

haha. large marge.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:18 PM  

Fat Sajack.
Fatty McButterpants.
Backfat McGee.
Tubbs/Tubby McGee.
Sausage Neck.

Really, any fat word and "McGee". My favorite, Chunks McGee.

Ha, my word verification starts with "big"

By Blogger Kelly, at 6:35 PM  

Hey who are you calling a skinny ninny!!??

By Blogger Justin Francis, at 3:47 AM  

the two of us make the crime fighting duo "Crisco & Parkay"

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM  

Lunch box
The Grape Ape
Stay Puff
Pound per ounce
Deep dish

Those are some of my favorites, though I have to say, Peterbilt is a new one for me. I like it.

By Blogger Dante the Inferno, at 3:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home