His-tory Pro-jects

Monday, February 20, 2006

Issues ... oh,oh, Im next in line


With the resent popularity in personality test did you ever find your perfect match? I did, twice this week one made me laugh one made me a little teary eyed. (sorry Robert but boys do cry) I was at David Sandersons house when a funny quip was made about my Dyslexia. Upon arriving home I got a phone call from that same David with a link to a web site. definition of Jereme #2

The next came kinda unexpected.(not that I really expected the first)I was driving listening to a few talks I got from Kevin on my PSP(that I bought) and I came across one on the apostle Peter well lets just say you'll have to listen to it your selves. And I know we all fallen short we all have peter like traits, that's not the part that got to me it was in the beginning when he was describing him as a person that is the definition of Jereme #1

7 comment(s):

I found a brand new website I thought you may be interested. It is a Dyslexia Blog Community. I just joined it and wanted to spread the word. JumbledLetters.org
It would be nice to have a community where we could relate to one another and share experiences.
-MarkF

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 PM  

Man do I have some rotten Olan Mills memories. Nice picture.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:11 PM  

J-man!

i went to that link you posted with the information on how to sniff out a dyslexic individual... MAN THAT COULD BE ANYBODY!!

all you have to do is have a job and some friends AND YOU QULIFY!!

:D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 PM  

did I mention that I write things backwords

By Blogger TESTPLUG, at 7:32 PM  

Don't worry Jereme, think of it this way.

By Blogger davidsanderson.net, at 10:59 AM  

Olan Mills. Classic 80's & early 90's pix to be forever remembered (or forgotten)

choke choke

your's, however, not bad!

By Blogger violette, at 2:22 PM  

Jereme... Same glasses that my mom had. Ha.

By Blogger Dante the Inferno, at 9:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home