His-tory Pro-jects

Thursday, December 08, 2005

BAD TOOTH BLUES


Ok so I got two wisdom teeth that are coming out tomorrow "WooHoo" and due to them being evil teeth I got an abscess that has formed and is causing quite a bit of pain but that's ok "I'm a rough tough tree fighter I can handel any thing" as I've said the three times I've tried to go to work this week only to come crying home to my mommy cause of the pain each time. But it will be done this weekend and Ill be $700 poorer. The part that stinks is that I was supposed to go to the quickbuild this weekend and I don't know how I will be feeling so I'm not sure if I will be able to make it or not (sorry Kevin) but I hear that "Jo" Calhoun is quite good at delivering peanutbutter milkshakes maybe I can abuse him like Ben did

sorry for the runnyonyness of the paragraph ,I would like to blame it on the medication that I'm taking but you all have read my blog and know that's not true.

4 comment(s):

Man, when I got my wisdom tooth removed, I was cheap and stayed awake the whole time: nothing like the smell of your own teeth grinding away and pieces falling to the floor.

I looked like a chipmunk for a week and I ate nothing but milkshakes for three days, after which I puked for 2 minutes straight and graduated to mashed potatoes and other soft foods.

About the PSP. Have you scammed anyone into it yet? Just kidding, everyone, it really does work, actually. Except, yeah, Jereme, thanks for the iPod! ;)

About saving people... it's like Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself
"I cannot save you. I can't even save myself." Stinkin' hero syndrome.

By Blogger Joop, at 1:44 AM  

your runnyonyous is atrocious.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:59 PM  

What is that stuff Codine, or codin. It made me see people!nojoke. have fun, make new friends :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 AM  

dood!

sorry about the tooth dammage!
we missed you at ponte vedra these last weekends. hope everythings good.

d

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home