His-tory Pro-jects

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Shining night on a white Iron Horse ..... check

so this is my bike... Well kinda I couldn't find one with all the goodies on it and for the most part mine is white but you get the idea it's a 1978 GL1000 Honda Goldwing (my shining white steed)

well some of you know my history of tree fighting, that was all training. I since a kid have always had the night in shining armor syndrome I always had dreams that I would find my damsel in distress and rescue her from what ever affliction was troubling her world. Valiant, no ... Stupid, yup. That has a big part with the fact that I was engaged twice. I was going to be the hero.... or at least the guy that thought he knew the answer to the problems. Low and behold you can't save people that don't want to be saved. Too bad it took a few chunks of heart with it

so tonight I rode out on my trust worthy steed to save the day(need to get a ear piece for my phone)got there and the damsel was gone seems a street wise profit knows the ways of the manuel engine. Alas my good deed will have to wait for another day

3 comment(s):

Great bike...good for you-the bike as well as realizations about saving people.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM  

dude, can i get a ride?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

awesome bike! We just need to tie a radio on your bike and play the song "I need a hero"!

By Blogger beyondthestairs, at 2:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home