His-tory Pro-jects

Thursday, March 23, 2006

How to sell you heart, for fun, and profit







Well its done ...... I sold it all ... Well almost all for $350(I feel sick)


have you ever had something for so long that you feel that with out it you aren't yourself any more. I tried out contacts, I liked them for riding the motorcycle but I feel like an alien walking around with out glasses, and the sad thing is all my fears and reasons for wearing the glasses were true ... I look better with glasses. Like a freak with out a tent, the glasses are staying

7 comment(s):

What's the poster on the left with the guy in the red jacket and a gun. Looks like an intense version of Lupin the III.

By Blogger Kelly, at 8:41 PM  

Hey, I like glasses! I say switch um around. What is it "variation is the spice of life".

By Blogger Nina, at 3:51 PM  

that's so awesome. You inspire me to get rid of some unnecessaries...
by the way, how much for your stereo? heh.

By Blogger J Cal, at 11:35 PM  

"Variety is the spice of life"

By Blogger leechbaby, at 8:19 PM  

yeah, you're a glasses person. they go with your persona I think. but who knows, maybe variety wouldn't hurt. in general glasses are usually good on people. though i can't help but laugh at certain people who wear them even though they don't actually have a perscription for them.

By Blogger violette, at 11:13 AM  

whoa that soo cool Jereme! there are so many posters! man my mommy wont let me have posters! boogers.. well dark vaders cool too. heh

By Blogger OhKathy, at 8:04 PM  

Hehehe. A freak without a tent. That's golden.

By Blogger Dante the Inferno, at 9:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home