His-tory Pro-jects

Sunday, September 24, 2006

flight time fun time




so I'm on the plane ...cant sleep any more when I think to my self hay why not take some time to make a post haven't don that in a wile its funny I used to post almost every night put now its kind a monthly thing witch is weird there's more happening now than there was then but maybe thats just it. so to he post I start taking pictures and the flight is fairly empty but non the less there is a guy across the isle from me(who can see the screen from the angle he's at) .... he's now staring at me as I contort my face in all sorts of weird directions trying out the different lenses i see him chuckling to himself witch encourages me to do it more (let this guy think Im a total weirdo) ...... I am. so now Im done with the photo booth and the freaking out of the guy next to me. Now I get to the part where I would be typing something.....I don't know what typing program this thing has is it cause till now I had the computer in my room with word or anything else I would need to write a post in .... so I start the search I found TextEdit 20 minuets later ..... and now were landing the plane (I'm not really helping, till this point the pilot has done pretty well so Ill let him finish it) and I got to put the laptop away but all and all Im happy with the direction of this post .....

so were at the house that we might be staying at a house here in Crookston and much to my surprise I have cat allergies. I like cats, I'm very comfortable around people that like cats, but apparently 7 cats is a little overbearing and more that my system can handle well see if the clairatin can do the job if not this will be a great trip

4 comment(s):

tough break on the cat house. love the mac pix.

By Blogger violette, at 8:41 PM  

How many beets could a beet picker pick if a beet picker could pick beets?

Alright I tried...

By Blogger JdeMonaco, at 12:09 AM  

Wait, wait...
This one is so much better!

Bobby Burglar bagged a bushel of blasted beetroots!

By Blogger JdeMonaco, at 12:19 AM  

man i need some malt vinager with that last comment

By Blogger TESTPLUG, at 1:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home