His-tory Pro-jects

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

no abla espanole ....

well it´s been a great week so far I cant evan realy start to explain how nice it realy is .... so get ready to visit and learn some spanish and bring your walknig shoes

in all realtiy the only regret that I have is the not taking spanish more serously ... so basicly what Im saying is, who wants to go with me to the spanish meetings ... no realy after the CO´s visit Im jumping ship and going full-blown spanish

P.s. if you happen to talk to my nephue inform him that for his comments to people about him owning the computer now .... Im now taking it with me!!!

3 comment(s):

hmmm, ya little Mak there has been quite the riot chatting on your gmail

By Blogger violette, at 8:25 AM  

I rode a 10'4" once...it made me feel very insignificant.

How goes it Jerm...is it everything you hoped for?

By Blogger JdeMonaco, at 12:57 AM  

sounds sweet... I'm down for one a month. Which spanish cong you gonna go to?

By Blogger J Cal, at 11:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home