His-tory Pro-jects

Monday, November 06, 2006

grimace .... to most

well this is probly th last post from FL for a wile ... as i sit here trying not to drip on my keys ... aperntly if you go too many days with out sleep you get sick ... weird I have a bunch of stuff to do and all I want to do is sleep.

supper cool party SJ and thanks to Alice for the dance (I wouldn't put it on you performance resume) but it was really nice to see every one befor I go .... Ill finish this tomarow when my heads not throbbing

5 comment(s):

Yeah, we'll miss you Jereme!

By Blogger Sam, at 11:18 PM  

hope you feel better! thanks for the chicken laughs. you two were great!

By Blogger violette, at 11:38 AM  

have fun man!

sorry i didn't get to chill with y'all while you were here. we'll catch up soon.

d

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  

Yes, tis I
Well I suppose things change in a year of non comunication. I'm glad you were able to realize your goal.
Things in NY are good. Winter is setting in but cold weather is not. Service, meetings, work, all busy busy busy.
Later
Jonathan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 PM  

Take care Jereme!! I loved the Chicken Dance too :) Made me laugh!!!Good times... thanks for doing it!

By Blogger Vegan Runner Mommy, at 12:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home