His-tory Pro-jects

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

did you really want to know

so the other day my fondness for short hair was brought into question. So Ive thought about it deeply ... (OK not that deeply) and it comes down to this it not really the short hair its necks .... I like necks. Now as for the meaning of that well that's for another day. there was another thing was brought up that night and raised an eyebrow or two, my un contentment with the word "huggable" now don't get me wrong its a statement that has a positive context, I under stand that. but growing up it had a hole other meaning .... I will define that for you now.

hug·ga·ble [huhg-uh-buhl] – adjective, evoking a desire to hug close; inviting a close embrace; cuddly: a huggable little baby. [Probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse hugga, to comfort.]

kiss·a·ble [kis-uh-buhl] – adjective, inviting kissing through being lovable or physically attractive. [Middle English kissen, from Old English cyssan.]

Ill give you a few more examples .....






2 comment(s):

Aww, Heath Ledger.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:18 PM  

BAhahahaha!

Jereme, what a hilarious post!!! I needed that this afternoon.

Love the pictures!

By Blogger violette, at 4:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home